Favorite Denier

• What is your favorite denier when it comes to pantyhose?  Do you like all thicknesses or is there a specific range you prefer?  And why do you like a specific denier?  

• @SheerMark In the summer and more comfortable weather, my default denier is 15.  15 strikes a nice balance between sheerness, lightweight on the legs, durability and visual aesthetics.  When it becomes super hot or we get a day or 2 of sweltering heat, my go-to is 8 or 10 denier. 

But by the time fall rolls around I'm back in mostly 20 denier styles and richer shades.  Winter doesn't see me increase the denier from there, though.  I don't like anything heavier than 20 because I like the trade off of sheerness against their thermal value on the legs.  Not a fan of anything opaque or even semi opaque such as products in the 30-40 range.  I don't wear tights at all.  If it's that cold out that I might need 100 denier, I forego skirts and dresses entirely and wear 20 denier pantyhose under leggings or skinny jeans with tall boots to stay warm.

So, 15 is my go-to throughout most of the year unless temperatures demand other options.

FWIW, these are Oroblu Vanite 15s