Glossy pantyhose and stockings

• @PJ I've never actually worn a garter belt and stockings UNDER pantyhose.  I'm not sure I understand the point or the look it would yield when the garter straps appear mashed up against your legs under your pantyhose.  The only way I wear that combo is with gartered stockings OVER very sheer nude/tan pantyhose.  And that's even exceedingly rarely done by me.

Another thought.  Wearing pantyhose OVER gartered stockings might even inhibit the garter from working properly to hold up your stockings.  If it interferes with the natural tension that garter clips need to stay engaged with the stockings, you might find them detaching under your pantyhose and causing you issues.

• I hear ya, but it's all about the look. Sometimes changing it up is really fun. I actually did see that look a time long ago. Of course it was in my younger years and in a strip club with neon black lighting, she was a waitress and had all white on (stockings, garter, g-sring, with pantyhose over it all) and under that lighting I couldn't take my eyes off of her, the shine was incredible......and of course she knew it.....Ha! So, yeah it's most likely not the best idea under normal circumstances. However she seemed to not have any issues with waiting on tables. I guess we just are attracted to shiny things. 

• 2 / 2